ABP Framework and ABP Commercial 7.2 versions have been released today.
What's New With Version 7.2?
All the new features were already explained in detail in the 7.2 RC Announcement Post, so there is no need to go over them again. Check it out for more details.
Getting Started with 7.2
Creating New Solutions
You can create a new solution with the ABP Framework version 7.2 by either using the
abp new command or generating the CLI command on the get started page.
See the getting started document for more.
How to Upgrade an Existing Solution
Install/Update the ABP CLI
First, install the ABP CLI or upgrade it to the latest version.
If you haven't installed it yet:
dotnet tool install -g Volo.Abp.Cli
To update the existing CLI:
dotnet tool update -g Volo.Abp.Cli
Upgrading Existing Solutions with the ABP Update Command
ABP CLI provides a handy command to update all the ABP-related NuGet and NPM packages in your solution with a single command:
Run this command in the root folder of your solution.
There are breaking changes in this version that may affect your application. Please see the following migration documents if you are upgrading from v7.1:
ABP - DOTNET CONF'23
As the ABP team, we've organized 10+ online events and gained a good experience with software talks. We are organizing ABP Dotnet Conference 2023, a full-featured software conference, on May 10. You can visit https://abp.io/conference to see the speakers, talks, schedules, and other details.
Don't forget to take your seat and buy a ticket from https://kommunity.com/volosoft/events/1st-abp-conference-96db1a54!
New ABP Community Posts
There are exciting articles contributed by the ABP community as always. I will highlight some of them here:
- Converting Create/Edit Modal to Page AngularUI by Masum Ulu
- How to Export Data to Excel Files with ASP.NET Core Minimal API by Berkan Sasmaz
- ABP React Template by Anto Subash
- Using Dapper with the ABP Framework by Halil Ibrahim Kalkan
- Converting Create/Edit Modal to Page - Blazor by Enis Necipoglu
- What’s New in .NET 8 🧐 ? Discover ALL .NET 8 Features by Alper Ebicoglu
Thanks to the ABP Community for all the content they have published. You can also post your ABP-related (text or video) content to the ABP Community.
New ABP Blog Posts
There are also some exciting blog posts written by the ABP team. You can see the following list for some of those articles:
- You Are Invited to ABP .NET Conf’23! 📣 by Bige Beşikçi
- 💻 Speed Up Your ASP.NET Application 🚀 by Salih Özkara
- C# 12 🔍 Discover the Exciting New Features & Improvements 🆕🚀 by Alper Ebiçoğlu
- Authority Delegation in ABP Commercial by Liang Shiwei
About the Next Version
The next feature version will be 7.3. You can follow the release planning here. Please submit an issue if you have any problems with this version.