Hey .NET developers!
🎉 We are thrilled to share with you that we are hosting a .NET online event: ABP .NET Conference which will take place on May 10th, 2023.
ABP .NET Conf’23 is a unique opportunity for .NET developers to:
- Gain insight into the latest trends and developments in the .NET world from industry experts,
- Network with like-minded individuals,
- Discover new technologies and solutions,
- And open many more opportunities! The conference is expected to attract hundreds of global professionals and experts from all around the globe.
We aim to inspire and motivate the ABP .NET Conference’s attendees from different angles to embrace new perspectives, improve their skills, and advance their careers in the .NET world.
Regardless of the location, our claim is to make you feel like you are actually in an in-person conference area in ABP .NET Conf’23! We specifically picked the live streaming platform to let attendees of the ABP .NET Conference engage with each other, speakers and sponsors.
🧐 Usual stuff will exist:
- A common area with chat box to let attendees talk with each other
- Sponsors will have rooms, just like a booth, for you to visit (we know not being able to take promotional items is a bummer but we have a solution, trust me)
- Q&A box to ask your questions to the speakers during the session
🕺 Fun parts will also exist:
- A special engagement feature named “90SN” for you to randomly match with another attendee and talk, exchange socials and simply videochat for 90 seconds. –This is an especially great addition to remove the obstacles of virtual events against networking.
- You will have a photo booth to take a picture of yourself and share on your social media with a specifically-designed ABP .NET Conf’23 photo frame.
- Raffles will take place at the end of the conference for giveaways. They will be given to the ones who actually participated in the ABP .NET Conference.
Our main purpose of organizing the ABP .NET Conference is to provide valuable insights and practical knowledge to the ABP .NET Conf’23 attendees and make our contribution towards the community of ABP and overall .NET. You will have the chance to expand your understanding of the .NET and its ecosystem by taking the best practices through keynote speech by Taswar Bhatti from Microsoft, and the expert-led sessions from a talented line of speakers.
With ABP .NET Conference being our first actual conference beside our regular ABP Community Talks, it is quite special for us. Therefore, we poured tears and sweat to create a great experience out of it for you. This is why, we picked a line of pretty talented speakers in the .NET world:
- 🎙️Halil Ibrahim Kalkan, Co-Founder at Volosoft / Lead Architect and Developer of ABP Framework,
- 🎙️Cecil Phillip, Developer Advocate at Stripe,
- 🎙️Daniel Marbach, Software Engineer at Particular Software,
- 🎙️Gleidson Nascimento, SRE/Cloud Advisor at Urvin Finance,
- 🎙️Isaac Levin, .NET Developer Advocate at Amazon Web Services,
- 🎙️Jimmy Engström, Microsoft MVP / Developer at Erik Penser Bank / Azm dev,
- 🎙️Joseph Guadagno, JosephGuadahno.NET, LLC,
- 🎙️Melissa Houghton, Lead Software Engineer and Developer Relations at Azenix,
- 🎙️Nicolas Frankel, Head of Developer Advocacy at Apache APISIX,
- 🎙️Shaun Walker, CTO and Professional Services at Cognizant,
- 🎙️Simon Painter, Senior Software Developer at Mueller Dairies,
- 🎙️Taswar Bhatti, Azure GTM Manager for CEMA at Microsoft EMEA,
- 🎙️Todd Gardner, CEO at Request Metrics
We invite everyone that is related within the .NET ecosystem and want to stay up-to-date on the latest advancements and trends in the .NET world.
Most exciting of all, there will be raffles from our sponsors for you to look forward to! 🎁
What are you waiting for! Come and join us for the ABP .NET Conference’23!⏳
🚨 Last Date to Catch The Early-Bird Tickets: 🚨
April 21, 2023
🗓️ Live Date: 🗓️
Wednesday, May 10, 2023
🕘 Live Times: 🕔
09:00 AM UTC
17:00 PM UTC