2023 was the year for ABP.IO to strive with the community. First of all, we'd like to express our appreciation for all your interest and say we are genuinely thankful to you for being with us this year. As an important part of the community, ABP.IO Core Team worked hard to give the ABP Community the best possible service and it was delivered and appreciated by the users which got us to receive these awards. On top of last years' Software Advice's Front Runner of Application Development in 2022 and GetApp's Application Development Category Leader in 2022, we won 5 awards this year from Gartner!
For those of you don't know what Gartner is, it is a research and consultant company for IT industry, one of the biggest companies in their area. You might have heard Magic Quadrant, Capterra, GetApp, etc. Those are all Gartner's works.
In 2023, according to their benchmarking criterias on Capterra, GetApp and Software Advice; ABP Commercial won 5 awards in both Application Development and App Building categories! You can find the whole list divided by the titles below. These awards are given to those product that are most likely to help businesses the best products for their enhancement needs according to users' objective rankings in different areas like customer satisfaction, ease of use, functionality, etc. That's why we are thankful for our team members' hard work and ABP Community's support!
To show our appreciation, we generated a set of links that rewards your review for ABP Commercial product in your local Amazon Store!
- Leave a review for ABP Commercial & get $10 gift card
- Leave a review for ABP Commercial & get £10 gift card
- Leave a review for ABP Commercial & get €10 gift card
- Leave a review for ABP Commercial & get 1500.0¥
GetApp Category Leader
GetApp's Category Leader ranks top software products based on end-user ratings in five key areas(ease of use, value for money, functionality, customer support, and likelihood to recommend). The scores are derived from user reviews, public data, and vendor information, normalized for recency and volume, and then scaled to a maximum of 20 points per dimension, culminating in a total maximum score of 100.
ABP Commercial on GetApp is in 2 categories, App Building and Application Development; and was the 2023 Category Leader in both of them!
ABP Commercial as 2023 App Building Category Leader
This year was the first time of ABP Commercial on GetApp to win this award in App Building Category. In App Building Category, GetApp examined 199 products and selected ABP Commercial as one of the 2023 Category Leaders of App Building and selected in the 8th row out of 15 top-ranking products.
Here is how ABP Commercial ranked in the 5 categories of GetApp when selecting the App Building Category's Leaders:
- Ease of Use: 16 out of 20
- Value for Money: 16 out of 20
- Functionality: 17 out of 20
- Customer Support: 17 out of 20
- Likelihood to Recommend: 16 out of 20 In total: 83 out of 100
ABP Commercial as 2023 Application Development Category Leader
This year, it was the second year in a row ABP Commercial won the Category Leader of Application Development. In Application Development Category, in 2023, the number of products GetApp examined went up to 436 whereas it was 368 in 2022. ABP Commercial's row in these products went down to 14th row in the 15 top-ranking products whereas it was 8th the previous year.
Here is how ABP Commercial ranked in the 5 categories of GetApp when selecting the Application Development Category's Leaders:
- Ease of Use: 16 out of 20
- Value for Money: 15 out of 20
- Functionality: 16 out of 20
- Customer Support: 16 out of 20
- Likelihood to Recommend: 15 out of 20 In total: 82 out of 100
Software Advice Front Runners
Software Advice's FrontRunners are selected by evaluating the software products using objective user reviews to score them on Usability and Customer Satisfaction. These scores are based on data from user reviews, public sources, and vendor information. The Usability score combines user ratings on functionality(50%) and ease-of-use(50%). Customer Satisfaction is assessed through value for money(25%), likelihood to recommend(25%), and customer support ratings(50%). All ratings are converted to a standard 5-point scale, normalized for recency and volume, and then scaled up to 100. Products that meet a minimum score threshold on both axes, with a cap on the number of FrontRunners to ensure only the top 10 to 25 products per category are included, and no product scoring below 60 in either dimension is featured. The final FrontRunners graphic positions products based on their scores in these two key dimensions.
In 2023, ABP Commercial won 2 awards in both categories it exists; App Building and Application Development Categories' Front Runners according to the evaluation criterias mentioned above. Let's have a look at where ABP Commercial is located in the graphic of per categories.
ABP Commercial as 2023 Front Runner in App Building
ABP Commercial on Software Advice in App Building Category is one of the Front Runners in App Building Category among 186 products evaluated in this category of Software Advice. You can check out the full App Building Category's Front Runners' graphic below and locate ABP Commercial in it.
ABP Commercial as 2023 Front Runner in App Development Software
ABP Commercial on Software Advice in App Development Category is one of the Front Runners in App Development Category among 390 products evaluated in this category of Software Advice.
You can check out the full App Development Category's Front Runners' graphic below and locate ABP Commercial in it.
Capterra evaluates top software products using a blend of user ratings and popularity including up to 25 products per category for their Shortlists. Those products are selected based on the user reviews and a proprietary scoring system that rates products on a scale of 1 to 50 in User Ratings and Popularity. The Shortlist is intended to offer a comprehensive view of products' recent popularity and ratings, aiding buyers in making informed decisions.
2023 was the first year for ABP Commercial to win an award in Capterra and it was in App Building Software Category.
ABP Commercial as 2023 App Building Software Shortlist Products.
ABP Commercial on Capterra is one of the App Building Software Shortlist in between 17 other highest-ranking products. Capterra's methodology for the 2023 App Building Software Shortlist involved analyzing 332 products, filtering out those lacking in functionality and user reviews, and then ranking the remaining software based on popularity and user ratings. ABP Commercial got 49 out of 50, indicating exceptional user satisfaction, and a respectable popularity score of 19 out of 50, reflecting its solid web presence and search trend interest.
You can access the full grid from here.
Thank you all ABP Community members for this recognition we got this year. We look forward to continuing to provide top-notch software and support to businesses everywhere!
Don't forget to leave your review and redeem your code from Gartner to help us further, if you like to!