Attention all business software buyers! We are excited to announce that ABP Commercial on Software Advice has been selected as a Front Runner on App Development Software category.
For those unfamiliar with Software Advice, the company is a leading provider of software reviews that helps organizations find the right software for their needs by providing comparisons according to reviews of various business software products.
The Front Runner list is a ranking of software products based on their performance in a specific market segment, as determined by Software Advice according to the reviews left for those products.
To be considered for inclusion on the Front Runner list, a software product must meet certain criteria.
- The scores for each software product are divided in 2 main categories:
- Usability(x-axis) is calculated according to a weighted average of functionality(50%) and ease of use(50%).
- Customer Satisfaction(y-axis) is calculated according to a weighted average of value for money(25%), likelihood to recommend(25%), customer support(50%).
You can see the graph for Software Advice App Development Category Front Runners in 2022 and locate ABP Commercial in there!
We are thrilled to being selected as one of the App Development Software Category's Front Runner and are proud of the high ratings we have received from users.
If you are in the market for business software, we encourage you to check out the Front Runner list and give ABP Commercial a try. We are confident that you will be satisfied with our product and the support we provide.
You could also leave ABP Commercial a review to help us understand your experience.
Thank to all of our users for this recognition. We look forward to continuing to provide top-notch software and support to businesses everywhere.
Please see the other recognition we got from GetApp as 2022 Application Development Category Leader.
[email protected] 5 days ago
Great information, I will recommend it to my friends for them to check out. Thanks for sharing! If you have more time, please visit: <a href="https://trapthecat.net">trap the cat</a>